Tuesday 8 September 2009

Exercise 11: Standing back

For this exercise I was in my local town of Tenterden. I used my small compact camera to help stay unnoticed, and as this had a powerful telephoto zoom, it was ideal for the job. Below are the four best images I took on the day
I think the four images above display quite a wide variety of actions, at a number of different locations. I found the actually challenge of taking the photos was tough. Despite the distance the telephoto lens gave me from the subject, sometimes it was still difficult to stay unnoticed. However the focal length gave a very good opportunity to isolate the subject from the scene, making it ideal for picking out individuals and small groups, which shows in the images that I finally settled on.

No comments:

Post a Comment